The rights to the Website are vested in LSP GROUP SP.Z O.O., registered at KRS number: 0000606542 at the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, with its registered office in Walendów, at the street Brzozowa 104/114,
03-134 Nadarzyn, e-mail: email@example.com.
The information presented within the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of Civil Code. All rights to the Website or its content are reserved.
While fully respecting the right to privacy and the protection of personal data of visitors to the Website, we hereby inform that in the case of providing your personal data to us, we process it in a manner consistent with the requirements of Polish and European Union law and, in particular, in compliance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018 item 1000) and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws, EU L 119, p. 1).
The personal data of the Users of the Website, if transmitted during the use of the Website, are processed with the consent of the Users and only for the purpose for which they are collected. The personal data are adequately protected against unauthorised disclosure, collection by an unauthorised person, processing in violation of the legal provisions on the protection of personal data, change, loss, damage or destruction.
Personal data of the Users of the Website will be used only to handle the applications sent by means of the contact form, including reply via e-mail. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator is para. 6 item 1b) and 1f) of GDPR. Depending on the content of the application sent, personal data of the Users of the Website will be processed in order to conclude and implement a contract or to answer an inquiry which has been deliberately directed on the basis of the so-called legally justified interest of the Administrator.
The right to object to the processing of personal data may result in the Administrator not being able to respond to the question asked.
Your personal data will be processed for one year as from the date of the completion of the correspondence on the subject of the application, unless the Administrator, based on other legal bases, will be obliged to process your data for a longer period. The Administrator does not take
any automated decisions or use the data for any kind of profiling based on the transferred personal data.
Providing the data is voluntary; however, it is necessary to provide an answer to the application.
Each User of the Website, if there is a transfer of data, has the right to inspect their personal data processed by: LSP GROUP SP. Z O.O. based in Walendów and to change, correct, delete, limit processing as well as transfer the data. The User also has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body,
i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- When the User browses the Website, the User data is automatically collected. This data includes:
IP address, domain name, browser type and the operating system type. These data can be collected by cookie files (so-called cookies), Google Analytics system and can be saved in the server logs.
- The cookie files referred to in item 1 are small text files sent to the computer or any other User’s terminal device while browsing the Website. Cookie files record the User’s preferences, which allows improving the quality of services provided, improving search results, the accuracy of information displayed, and tracking the User’s preferences. The Users may opt out of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in the web browser they use.
- The service provider uses the following types of cookies.
- Essential files – files of key importance, enabling the Users to navigate the Website and to use its functions such as to access to secure areas within the Website.
- Performance files – to collect information about how the Users use the Website, and which parts of the Website they visit most often.
- Functional files – registering choices made by the Users (such as the username, language or region of the User’s residence).
- Google Analytics referred to in item 1 is a web analytics system that gives an insight into the Website’s traffic used to carry marketing activities.
- Social media of third parties (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+) can register information about the User, for example when they click on the “Share” or “Like” button for a given social networking site while staying within the Website. The service provider does not control the websites of such third parties or their activities. The information on social media sites is available within the websites mentioned above.
- The data provided by the User or collected automatically by the Service Provider are used for the following purposes:
- proper functioning, configuration, safety and reliability of the Website,
- monitoring the session,
- adapting the displayed information to the User’s preferences,
- analysing, statistics, research and auditing the Website display.
Personal Data Administrator information