Work with the best
Want to work in a company that offers real growth opportunities? Check who we are currently looking for.
Work location: Warsaw
- customer service in domestic and international transports,
- negotiating and concluding transport contracts with contractors,
- preparing shipments for transport,
- organizing loading,
- monitoring forwarding orders,
- preparing, issuing and sending shipment documents,
- reporting shipment for insurance,
- organizing customs clearance,
- taking steps to secure client’s rights, in particular by preparing damage documentation and required complaints,
- cooperating with client’s contractor,
- driver settlement.
- good knowledge of MS Office,
- minimum 4 years of experience in the Transport, Forwarding, and Logistics industry,
- focusing on clients’ needs and improving the quality of service,
- advanced English (German is also welcome)
- good planning and quick decision skills,
- good contact with clients and drivers,
- independence, very good work organization, work efficiency,
- analytical skills,
- good skills at conducting friendly and professional telephone conversations,
- responsibility for one’s actions and their results, active search for necessary information,
- employment in a stable, modernly managed company,
- favourable terms of employment, based on a contract of employment,
- the possibility of professional growth,
- a comprehensive introduction program to the company and various challenges during work,
- the possibility of comprehensive development through participation in projects, training and exchange of experiences
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking the application button.
Please include in your CV the following clause: ” I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process run by LSP Group Sp. z o.o. based in Walendów under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text (Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.)”.
At the same time, I give consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment.
Please be advised that the data controller is LSP Group Sp. z o.o. based in Walendów at ul. Brzozowa 104/114. Data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data in the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of June 26th 1974 of the Labour Code and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
LSP ROAD Robert Maciąg
Walendów ul. Brzozowa 104/114
( EWT) Smolice 1L,